Syntek Technologies is a Woman Owned Small Business established in 1999. We provide engineering, technical, and program consulting support to Department of Defense, Department of Transportation, and Department of Commerce programs.
- Technology Development Program Support
- Technology Integration, Prototyping, and Capability Demonstration
- Ship Concept Studies/Feasibility Studies
- Ship Systems Integration Design / Impact Analysis
- Analysis of Alternatives Support
- IT / Database Development and Maintenance
Syntek Technologies has been awarded a SeaPort-e contract in all seven zones and is currently providing Technical , Engineering, and Programmatic Support Services to the Office of Naval Research.
Quality Assurance Program:
Syntek Technologies builds Quality Assurance into each project from inception of the proposal through acceptance of the final deliverable.
Our quality assurance approach follows these steps:
- Plan the project during the proposal development in sufficient detail including quality assurance measures and standards.
- Assign qualified personnel with the right skills and knowledge in the appropriate numbers to perform the required effort.
- Provide these qualified personnel with appropriate tools, training, and support for the job.
- Utilize suitable program and project management techniques and tools to ensure compliance to requirements, schedule, and cost and to keep the team focused on critical issues.
- Take corrective actions at the first sign of a problem to reduce rework and delays.
- Assign a Task Quality Manager to audit the process to verify compliance with the task quality assurance plan.
Syntek Technologies Task Order Lead is responsible for developing a quality product or providing quality services. The Syntek Technologies Program Manager is responsible for making sure that the Quality Assurance plan developed in the task order proposal is appropriate and that it is adhered to during execution of the task order.
Syntek Technologies is a subcontractor on several Seaport and Seaport-enhanced contracts administered by the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA). These contracts cover a wide spectrum of services associated with our strengths including work for ONR; the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock; the Department of Defense, Director of Defense Research and Engineering; and NAVSEA.
|Functional Area (SOW 3.1-3.22)||Syntek||Booz Allen||The Center for Applied
|3.1 R&D Support||•||•||•||•|
|3.2 Engineering Support||•||•||•||•|
|3.5 System Des Doc/Tech Data||•||•||•||•|
|3.8 HF Engineering Support||•||•||•|
|3.9 System Safety||•||•||•||•|
|3.10 CM Support||•||•||•||•|
|3.11 QA Support||•||•||•||•|
|3.13 Inactivation/Disposal Sub||•|
|3.15 Measure Facilities/Ranges||•|
|3.16 Logistics Support||•||•||•||•|
|3.17 Supply & Provisioning||•||•||•|
|3.19 In-Service Engineering||•||•||•|
|3.20 Program Support||•||•||•||•|
|3.21 Administrative Support||•||•||•||•|
|3.22 Public Affairs||•||•|