At Syntek Technologies, we work closely with clients to ensure that we understand their business goals and objectives so that we can provide practical ideas and solutions based on our technical skills and areas of specialization. Our technical skills and specializations are backed by our strong professional skills, which we use to keep clients informed and comfortable throughout the lifecycle of a project. Government agencies involved in defense, transportation, energy, education, data and statistics have engaged Syntek Technologies to support various programs and projects ranging from short-term studies to long-term, multi-year contracts.
Some of our present and past clients include:
Office of Naval Research:
Syntek Technologies have been providing technical services to the Office of Naval Research since 2002. Services include program management and tracking, financial management services, technology oversight, analytic support and engineering. Technical areas include naval architecture, advanced naval power systems, alternative energy and fuels, materials, environmental quality, affordability and survivability and undersea weapons. Our support applies to surface ships, submarines, and naval weapon systems to improve warfighting capabilities.
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency:
Syntek Technologies provide technical services the DARPA under a variety of contracts to develop concepts and technologies that break new ground. As a team member supporting the MTO and TTO, the Syntek Technologies provide services include a variety of engineering and administrative support services in support of DARPA current and future programs developing ground systems, maritime systems, air systems, and space systems, with cross-cutting themes of agile development, cooperative autonomy, unmanned systems, and power and propulsion.
Naval Surface Warfare Center:
Syntek Technologies provide a variety of engineering and technical services to the Naval Surface Warfare Center. Examples of past services are listed here, but any of our technical capabilities are available.
- Computer Aided Design to provide the engineering basis for technical decisions and to support the development of government concepts and specification. Tools include AutoCAD© and SolidWorks©.
- Hardware evaluation in support of government developments and delineation of specifications.
- Evaluation of ship impact, especially in terms of naval architecture and power systems, of alterations and upgrades being considered for naval ships. Of current interest is the interface to directed energy weapons systems and combat systems, for which we also developed initial requirements and interface control documents.
- Support for naval program architecture development, testing philosophies and programs, naval ship electrical power systems design and analysis.
Naval Sea Systems Command:
PEO Ships, PMS320, Electric Ships Office: Syntek supports PMS320 by helping to structure and manage technology programs, reviewing technical documents, improving specifications, performing ship integration and technology characterization studies, coordinating among various NAVSEA program offices (so PMS320 could best serve their needs) and assisting in negotiating technology transition agreements for the products developed by PMS320. Particular accomplishments include:
- We participated in the development of the US/ UK Program Arrangement for collaborative R&D in the area of electric warships and will provide support as it continues.
- Research and development activities associated with advanced power system management and analysis.
- Evaluation of competitive technologies for system proof of concept demonstration.
U.S. Naval Research Laboratory:
Syntek Technologies provide engineering and technical support to the US Naval Research Laboratory in the area of hardware prototyping for power distribution systems. Our work helps NRL determine operating concepts, define interface and control schema and test in hardware the results of our simulations. Our work leads to production specifications for vendors to supply systems and equipment to the Navy.
U.S. Coast Guard:
Syntek Technologies have provided financial administration, engineering and technical support to the US Coast Guard. For the Surface Forces Logistics Center, we provided financial administration and contracts management support.
Federal Railroad Administration
Syntek Technologies has been providing engineering and human factors program support, program evaluation, program support, for the past 14 years for a variety of FRA offices. Our personnel have been engaged in program demonstration, program evaluation and program management. Syntek Technologies has been awarded over 25 tasks for the FRA under our exiting IDIQ contract. Syntek Technologies has been recognized by FRA with the 2003 Minority Business Enterprise Award and 2005 Women Business Enterprise Award for outstanding performance and for significant contribution to the Department of Transportation/Federal Railroad Administration.
Federal Highway Administration
Syntek Technologies has provided support in projects for Bridge and Tunnel Security and Surveillance Technologies and additional support in Vehicle Detection and Warning Systems.